Tuesday, March 13, 2007

A biker... in theory

I got it!

34 out of 35 for the theory. Apparently the one I got wrong was on motorway driving - and I am racking my brains to remember the motorway questions that were in the test. I know that the two of them that I can remember I definitely got right - unless I read the question completely wrong - so trying to remember what other question it might have been is really bugging me.

And 62 out of 75 for the hazard perception, which given the confusion surrounding when to click isn't too bad. And yes, I did have a 'are two horses one hazard or two? Should I click once or twice?' moment.

Anyway, I have my theory. Now I have to get in there quickly and book my practical so that I can get the license sorted before I leave the country. Aaargh...

No comments: