Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Developing a hat habit


Here's a shot of today's hat. Well, actually it was the hat I bought yesterday on my way back through Victoria Station, returning from a meeting in the countryside with an animal charity.

(Charities always have the best offices - all the meetings I've ever had with charity organisations take place in beautiful, architect designed modern buildings with lots of light and social spaces, made from expensive but ever so eco-friendly materials.... Evil thought of the day: is that where all our money goes I wonder?).

In the last week, I have bought exactly 4 hats and 10 scarves. It's turning into a habit. I can't pass through a mainline station without browsing Tie Rack and Accessorize.

Pretty soon I'll be able to post shots of me wearing them...

1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Nice hat. I'm sure you will look pretty on it.