Monday, February 25, 2008

It's The Little Differences


I'm leaving the country in six weeks time and I've run out of my normal brand of shower gel.

So I've finally decided to use up those random little bottles of shampoo and shower gel you cannot leave a hotel without stuffing into your bags.

But in my case, they're not all from hotels. I've noticed a significant number are actually from private en suite bathrooms in the hospital rooms I have frequented over the last nine months.

I am a closet klepto.

And if there is a next time, maybe I can work my way up to a whole chemo chair?

1 comment:

Dr Jude said...

probably cheaper than a layZboy ... but the shampoo is easier to carry on the bike.

i used to nick those things too, but have given up. every time i move i end up having to throw everything out again!