Saturday, February 09, 2008

Thank you

For all your lovely comments and support.

I'm not sure how often R reads this blog (he gets enough moaning from me direct without having to read it in written form) but if he does, I'm sure he'll be blushing at some of your comments.

And thanks for the Yay! Africa! comments. We're certainly getting very excited. And even if Marie is trying to send business away from RC before we've even got there, I'll forgive her!

And yes I'll keep blogging.

The original reason I started this blog was to chronicle our move to Africa, and our experiences there. The blog, and life, got momentarily hijacked by cancer, but we're back on track.

And at this rate, running full steam ahead for the next eight weeks to get everything finished in time.

In the last 48 hours I've shown the first potential tenants round my flat, hosted dinner for a friend in order to discuss the logistics of how to attend her wedding in Derbyshire (which I really want to go to) when I will be living in Kampala (a mere hop, skip and a flight away), worked a day in the office, lifted a double mattress down the stairs and shoved it, somehow, into my car, driven to Hereford, wire-brushed and painted some rust on the car's wheel arches, and performed various other duties including polishing Rich's knob.

Really, I really did.

His doorknob.

No comments: